Monday, April 20, 2009

Day 2 staying alive

guys lets keep this blog alive gimme something to post about:)

Tim's Bfast:














My Breakfast today:
now i dont know exactly what my strategy would be to deal with this, but clearly i have to research about it more. And if there's anything you can share about our endeavor (tips about dieting, tricks). you can leave a comment guys. My bfast today was 2 mangoes and a milk choco drink. yeah.

p.s. later il be trying to post the rules and what is Dtw's Biggest Loser is about.

Melvin's Bfast:














Melvin: wla lng... Donut, Yakult and Propel Vitamin Water... Nice...AYos!

Archie's Bfast:

Sorry, forgot to take a pic of my breakfast. Well, you'll just have to believe me
that I had a sunny-side-up egg and one hotdog (regular sized one) and two pandesals
:D that's it!

2 comments:

  1. tim hindi ka ba magtatae sa kinain mo ng breakfast? mango and chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sana sir hindi, pagamit ng cr nyo dyan

    ReplyDelete